Date: Tuesday the 18th of February 2020, 7pm - Melbourne time
Our whole general dental education has demonstrated that there are many myths – in orthodontics is no exception. It's important to break down these myths, and delve deeper into the real truth.
In this webinar we shall present 7 orthodontic myths and scrutinize them
- The use of a Hawley retainer as good retention appliance
- The use of variable torque brackets
- What arch form do we use???
- The myths around bracket selection –self ligation ,size and slot
- Do wisdom teeth cause further crowding ?
- Do All Class 3 malocclusions require surgery?
- You need to be a great wire bender to be a good orthodontist