Welcome to the training, all sessions are maximum of ~ 1 hour, some are shorter with a quick homework assignment, we hope you can remain focused to get through the information and look forward to seeing you in the face-to-face session.
What we cover.
- Orthodontic goals of treatment including Andrews six keys of occlusion
- Classification and aetiolgy of maloclussion
- Conventional orthodontic diagnosis
- Orthodontic clinical examination and patient concerns
- Developing a problem list and goals of treatment and formulation of a treatment plan
- Orthodontic record collection, intra-oral and extra-oral photographs, radiographs, cephalometric analysis, impression technique and space calculation
- Digital treatment planning
- 3D orthodontic diagnosis and VTO (Visual Treatment Objective)
- Extraction vs Non-Extraction, how to make the decision
- Case presentation techniques—the keys to successful conversion
- Retention as it applies to diagnosis
- Case portal and 3 d viewer
- The successful integration of orthodontics into a general practice
Reading materials are available in the lesson named ‘Course Materials’. You will see both pre and post course material’s, you are free to read both, however we would suggest waiting until you have completed the course to complete the post-course materials.
If you need help with anything please get in touch.