- Weingart 8010-2005
- How plier (straight) IX805
- Light Wire plier with cutter and 2 grooves IX808 (a plain light wire plier is also fine)
- 3 jaw plier IX816
- Smaha (straight) IX863 (or mathieu forceps are also fine)
- Hollow chop contouring plier IPL1-049
- Distal end cutter IX900
- Digital Gauge ISGGD89 (Adam Dental 1300 449 262)
What will we cover ?
- Management of severe skeletal discrepancies- sagitally vertically, and/or transversally
- Diagnosis of class 3 malocclusions and how to treat the various types
- Correcting transverse discrepancies
- Management of vertical dysplasia-the deep overbite and open bite both dentally and skeletally
- Orthognathic surgery and pre surgical orthodontics and post surgical detailing
Following this program, the more difficult malocclusions such as the Class III malocclusion and significant vertical and transverse dysplasia will be discussed from a diagnosis and treatment point of view, and the benefits of the previous courses involving advanced biomechanics and the use of the virtual treatment objective will help to plan and manage these more difficult cases.This programme will also incorporate pre-surgical and surgical orthodontics with an emphasis on post surgical finishing.