It never ceases to amaze me that some of the best and most successful Dentists in Australia really weren’t that passionate in the beginning. This description describes Dr Geoff Hall’s feelings towards general dentistsry, only to have his eyes opened and passion ignited with specialist Orthodontics training in the US.
Since the days of his training Dr Geoff Hall has created a thriving Orthodontics practice, become heavily involved in continuing education and aligner therapy and created OrthoEd, an orthodontic education company aimed at teaching a general dentist to provide exceptional orthodntics, regardless of previous experience.
From orthodontics to business, Geoff’s enthusiasm and energy is engaging. This was a fascinating conversation with a leader in the industry.
- 00:32 – How Dr. Hall got the name “Myth Busting Orthodontist”
- 10:15 – Geoff talking about business, and mistakes he has made along the way.
- 20:19 – Mistakes dentists are making, both clinically and in business.
- 28:09 – What should graduates be thinking when wanting to begin their clear aligners journey?
- 40:09 – Finding the right partner when running a cooperative business.
- 51:16 – What paths Geoff recommens a new grad to take to learn and do more aligner therapy.
- 1:06:29 – Mistakes Geoff sees dentists making.