In this webinar I will discuss...
- The information that needs to be provided to the patient or responsible party prior to the records appointment
- What records are required for obtaining an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan
- A detailed discussion on intraoral and extra oral photography – and many tips to improve your photographic records
- How to obtain accurate PVS impressions
- The advantages of digital scanning
- Standard orthodontic radiographs that are required for orthodontic treatment planning purposes
- The use and advantages of CBCT radiographs
- Other supplementary records that may be required on a case-by-case basis, including the hand wrist radiograph and the use of digital setups/orthodontic simulations
I hope you find the webinar useful and provides yourself and your staff with tips and tricks to improve the quality of your records – and also help you assess whether your records are acceptable and to the high standard that need to be achieved on a regular basis .
If you have any questions or comments about any of the information in this webinar – please do not hesitate to contact myself email@example.com on 0411660032