IDT and management of difficult orthodontic problems and malocclusions & Digital Smile Design (DSD)
Day 1 – 8.00am registration for 8.30 start – 5.30pm.
Day 2 – 8.00am – 5.30.
Day 3 – 8.00am – 1.00pm
2.5-day program: CPD 31 hours
- Management of Perio/ortho interrelationship
- Management of impacted teeth
- Management of missing teeth
- Orthodontic Bone regeneration
- Unique orthodontic issues –transposed teeth ,supernumerary teeth etc etc
- Setting up cases for implant placement and restorative treatment
- Micro implants as an aid to orthodontic anchorage and tooth movement
- Digital Smile Design
Following this two and half day program, the candidate will understand the management of impacted teeth, missing teeth, orthodontic bone regeneration and the interrelationship between periodontics and orthodontics as well as the interrelationship between orthodontics and endodontics, and the interrelationship between orthodontics and restorative dentistry. In this program unique orthodontic problems will also be discussed such as transposed teeth and supernumerary teeth and management of severe skeletal discrepancies that may require orthognathic surgery or implants to aid anchorage and tooth movement. This programme will also discuss requirements from a prosthodontic point of view of how teeth should be positioned for different restorative options and the use of Digital Smile Design (DSD) in treatment planning patients in all aspects of anterior restorative cases and how this is utilised in interdisciplinary therapy.
Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day St, Sydney, NSW, Australia