Date: Thursday the 5th of March 2020, 7pm - Melbourne time
Orthodontics is an area of dentistry which has been hidden to the dental profession for too long. To be a good dentist one must have a working knowledge of all disciplines, and this is no different for orthodontics.
This webinar will discuss:
- What is the difference between a diagnosis and an orthodontic treatment plan
- What can be best treated orthodontically with fixed braces, and what are the ideal cases to treat with aligner therapy
- Why do we need bonded retainers for retention of an orthodontic patient
- How can orthodontics improve periodontal health and allow for better restorative work
- The extraction Vs Non Extraction debate