Welcome to this week’s treatment planning session with my OrthoED students.
This is a interesting case of an 14 year old female who presents with a unilateral Class 2 Division 1 malocclusion, proclined upper central incisors, lower midline discrepancy and a deep overbite with a significant overjet.
What are your goals of treatment ??
- What would be your treatment plan ?
- Would you consider treating this case non extraction ?
- If you were considering extractions –which ones and why ?
- What is the critical path to success in this case ?
- What are the risks with treatment in this case ?
These questions and are all answered in this very thought provoking webinar and there was further discussion on the use and necessity of treatment simulations
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you are enjoying these treatment planning webinars
Geoff and the OrthoED Team