Welcome to this week's Treatment planning webinar
A fascinating case of a 15 year old female who previously had extractions of 14 24 and now presents with a Class 2 molar relationship bilaterally ,significant lower crowding with her 43 impacted and lower midline significantly deviated to the right of her facial midline
So my questions to you are
- What are the different options for this patient and which would be your preferred option ???
- Are there any compromised orthodontic options that you would consider ??
- What are the risks with treatment and how would you manage those risks ??
- If you are to consider lower extractions –how are you going to correct the Class 2 buccal relationship ?
- These questions are answered in this very thought provoking webinar
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org