Welcome to this week's Treatment planning webinar
A very interesting case of a 20 year old female who previously had orthodontic treatment with a very good result .. She presents 6 years later in the permanent dentition with a mild Class 3 buccal relationship on her RHS and a Class 1 occlusion her his LHS -with severe protrusion of her upper and lower anterior teeth and significant relapse of her previous orthodontic correction. She also has a significant sagittal skeletal discrepancy and mild vertical dysplasia .
So my questions to you all are:
- What would you say to this patient about their previous treatment
- Would you treat this case purely orthodontically or consider surgery as well
- What teeth should be extracted and why ???
- How can you efficiently manage retraction of the proclined teeth ?
- If you were planning surgery –would this make it easier than normal conventional treatment and what would you need to presurgically and why ?
These questions are answered in this thought provoking webinar
As always I be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org