Welcome to this week's Treatment planning webinar
A fascinating case of a 11 year old female who presents in the mixed dentition with a 50 % Class 2 Molar relationship bilaterally, significant upper and lower crowding with no space for the 13 and a mild dental cross bite involving 22
So my questions to you are :
- Is Early treatment warranted and why ??
- What are the critical paths to orthodontic success in this case ??
- Are permanent extractions required ?
- What are the risks in treatment for this patient and how would you mitigate those risks ?
- How would you devise an appropriate treatment plan ?
These questions and many more are answered in this very thought provoking webinar
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me email@example.com