Welcome to this week's Treatment planning webinar
A very interesting case of a 16 year old male who presents a unilateral Class 2 buccal relationship, significant upper crowding, lower midline off to right and upper dental protrusion with an associated posterior crossbite on his RHS
So my questions to you are:
- What are the possible treatment options?
- Do you think he has a functional shift -and how would you manage the correction of his posterior crossbite
- What is the critical path to success in this case ?
- What orthodontic mechanics would you use and why ??
- If this patient was 11 years old –how would you treat this differently ?
These questions are answered in this thought provoking webinar
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me email@example.com