Welcome to this week's Treatment planning webinar
An interesting case of a 14 year old male who presents with a moderate Class 2 molar relationship bilaterally and retained and submerged 75 and 85 and missing his 35 and 45 .
So my questions to you are
- What are the different options for this patient and which would be your preferred option ???
- Are there any compromised orthodontic options that you would consider ??
- What are the risks with treatment and how would you manage those risks ??
- If you are to consider lower extractions –how are you going to correct the Class 2 buccal relationship ?
- Would you consider to close the spaces of the 35 and 45 –and if so how would you consider doing this effectively
These questions are answered in this very thought provoking webinar
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org