Welcome to this week’s treatment planning session with my OrthoED students.
This is a interesting case of an 16year old male who presents with a unilateral Class 2 Division 2 malocclusion, severely retroclined upper and lower incisors, significant upper and lower crowding and very deep overbite.
What would be your treatment plan ??
- Would you consider treating this case non extraction
- If you were considering extractions –which ones and why??
- What is the critical path to success in this case ???
- What are the risks with treatment in this case ??
- How would you manage the correction of the deep overbite ???
These questions and are all answered in this very thought provoking webinar and there was further discussion on the use and necessity of treatment simulations
As always I would be very interested to know how you would treatment plan this patient if they presented to your practice, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I hope that you find this webinar to be enjoyable and thought-provoking and as always I value your feedback, comments, questions and hope that you can provide us with cases to discuss in the future. Please feel free to contact me email@example.com
We hope that you are enjoying these treatment planning webinars
RegardsGeoff and the OrthoED Team